Calvert County Sheriff's Office vs. Maryland State Police
DEADLINE: March 30, 2017
The Calvert County Farm Bureau will offer a $1000 college scholarship for the school year of 2017-18. Applicants must be high school seniors starting college in the fall of 2017 or be current full-time students at any accredited community college, four-year institution or vocational school.
Applicants or their parents/guardians/spouse must be members of the Calvert County Farm Bureau at the time application is submitted. Priority will be given to a candidate pursuing an agricultural or environmental related degree.
See application below for further information.
Who says you can’t soar with shears? At Great Clips, we encourage you to show the world what you’re all about. To make it easier, Great Clips provides over $100,000 in scholarships and professional tools to cosmetology students each year! The scholarship award and professional tools are valued between $250 - $1,500.
The Great Scholarship Program aims to promote careers in cosmetology and at Great Clips salons to high school and cosmetology school students by providing tuition assistance or cosmetology tools to get them started.
We are excited to offfer the Great Scholarship Program to help students on their path to a successful and rewarding career in the exciting field of cosmetology.
Morgan State University Southern Maryland Alumni Chapter presents the 2017 scholarship application in a pdf file that contains three pages.
We are striving for the widest dissemination as possible in Southern Maryland so we can recognize and award deserving students who will be attending Morgan State University in the fall.
Please note the scholarship deadline is April 14, 2017.
2017 Summer Science Academy Courses include:
· Forensic Science
· Marine Science
· "Real World" Physical Science
· Zombie Science
· Cooking Science
For camp descriptions, available dates, and to apply, visit www.summerscienceacademy.com. Applications are accepted on a first-come-first-serve basis, but students are encouraged to apply before April 15. I hope to see you on campus this summer!
2017 Scholarship Application
$1000 Awarded Annually
DEADLINE: Friday, May 5, 2017
Purpose: To provide scholarship assistance to eligible African American Calvert County high school graduates to participate in post-secondary education.
1. Applicant must be an African American Student and a member in good standing of the current graduating class of Calvert, Huntingtown, Northern, or Patuxent High Schools;
2. Student must have maintained a 2.0 or better grade point average over the last two (2) years of high school (official transcript must be included);
3. Recipients of the award must be accepted by an accredited two (2) or four (4) year college and must use the award toward tuition and room/board;
4. The scholarship award is for one (1) year only and will not be renewable. However, if the student maintains a “B” average during the freshman year (transcript must be provided by June 30 of the following year), a monetary donation will be awarded during the sophomore year;
5. Applicant must submit “Letter(s) of Acceptance” from the institution(s) where admission is sought;
6. Scholarship will be paid directly to college or university.
The Selection Committee will consider the following criteria:
1. Financial/economic need;
2. Character and conduct;
3. Participation in school and community activities;
4. Attributes of good citizenship;
5. Academic achievements;
6. Goals and objectives of the student;
8. Ability to work with others;
9. Evidence of part-time employment.
Letters of Recommendations
Three (3) letters of recommendation are required with each application, two (2) from a school official, counselor or teacher and one (1) from a member of the community who knows the applicant outside of school.
Please see the link below for eligibility, criteria for selection and MORE information....
Looking for more opportunities like this? Stop by the guidance office.
Our Summer College 2017 application is now live. Students can apply today for the best summer of their lives! Summer College students can explore their interests and experience all that college life has to offer at Syracuse University this summer.
- Choose from 30+ credit and non-credit programs, 2 to 6 weeks in length
- Explore college majors and future professions
- Develop their portfolio for Art, Design, or Architecture school
- Study at the college level - all programs are led by SU faculty and instructors
- Make lifelong friends from across the country and around the world
Like our Facebook page to keep updated on all of our programs and deadlines.
Please visit our web site for further details.
Looking for more opportunities like this? Stop by the guidance office.
Cornell's Summer College is one of the longest running and most highly regarded precollege academic programs in the U.S. Over 1,300 motivated high school sophomores, juniors, and seniors from around the world come to the Cornell campus in Ithaca, New York, each summer for an extraordinary academic and cultural experience.
At Summer College, students:
- experience what it's like to live and learn at a great Ivy League university,
- take regular university courses with Cornell's world-renowned faculty,
- earn three to six college credits, recorded on an official Cornell transcript,
- explore majors and career options,
- learn how to prepare successful applications to U.S. colleges, and
- make friends from around the world.
We offer programs during two three-week sessions (June 24–July 15 and July 16–August 5, 2017) and one six-week session (June 24–August 8, 2017) in a wide variety of subjects, including architecture, art, design, and fashion; business, hospitality, and leadership; college success and English for speakers of other languages; debate and literature; engineering and robotics; government, history, and international relations; psychology, research, and science; social change and sustainability; and veterinary medicine and animal science. Students can also create their own six-week program.
Please share this information with students who could benefit from our award-winning programs. Students can learn more at summercollege.cornell.edu and can reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 607.255.6203. They can also connect with other Summer College fans through Facebook.
Sabre Systems, Inc. will award one (1) $1,500 non-renewable scholarship to a high school senior who meets the eligibility criteria listed in the attached Sabre Stem Scholarship Program Description.
Among other criteria, the Sabre STEM scholarship is limited to those applicants pursuing a degree in, or closely related to, one of the following STEM disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Teaching in STEM areas
2017 Sabre STEM Scholarship Application Instructions
- Sabre STEM Scholarship Program Description
- Sabre STEM Scholarship Application
- Sabre STEM Scholarship Handout
Start your summer job search today!
Check back often to keep informed and up to date!
Guidance makes no representation regarding the completeness, accuracy, or timeliness of any information and data posted on the Site or that such information and data will be error-free. We do our best!
Deadline April 2017
Deadline April 2018
Deadline April 2019
Deadline December 2016
Deadline December 2017
Deadline December 2018
Deadline December 2019
Deadline February 2017
Deadline February 2018
Deadline February 2019
Deadline January 2017
Deadline January 2018
Deadline January 2019
Deadline July 2018
Deadline July 2019
Deadline June 2017
Deadline June 2018
Deadline June 2019
Deadline March 2017
Deadline March 2018
Deadline March 2019
Deadline May 2017
Deadline May 2018
Deadline May 2019
Deadline November 2016
Deadline November 2017
Deadline November 2018
Deadline October 2017
Deadline October 2018
Deadline October 2019
Deadline September 2017
Deadline September 2018
Deadline September 2019