Winner, winner chicken dinner! KFC store #310 Prince Frederick is hiring!
KFC is looking for motivated juniors and seniors to become part of their KFC family. They are looking for the maximum turn out for the remainder of the year as well as the entire month of January during the open house. Nothing is needed, just bring your smiling face.
KFC Prince Frederick
The Optimist Club of Calvert Prince Frederick
TOPIC: “Can Society Function without Respect?”
• Open to students under the age of 18 as of October 1, 2017
• No minimum age or grade level to participate!
• Essays must be 700-800 words
• Club- and District-level awards
• District First Place Winner will be awarded $2,500 scholarship
The deadline for entries is Friday, January 26, 2018. Students may either mail their entries to the address below*
See below for the Official Rules and Application.
ATTN: Carey Taylor - Essay Contest
107 Gray Inn Court
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Summer opportunities are available to view in the guidance office - - don't delay - - stop by today
Learn more about opportunities from: Penn Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis, Carnegie Mellon University and more.....
Scholarships, grants, and financial aid are available to students in many forms.
The scholarships listed in the link below are all "guaranteed".
By guaranteed scholarships, we mean those which are unlimited in number, and require no interview, essay, portfolio, audition, competition or other "secondary" requirement. Just meet the criteria listed, adhere to the application deadlines set by the individual colleges and universities, gain admission, enroll, and receive your scholarship or scholarships. Remember that, in many cases, the scholarships are mutually exclusive...you will generally receive the largest scholarship or grant for which you qualify.
The newly revised <http://www.guaranteed-scholarships.com> now includes more than 700 scholarships guaranteed by nearly 200 colleges and universities.
We are happy to announce that the
Calvert Local Scholarship Application (CLSA)
will be available in early 2018.
We will update you just as soon as we have more information.
AES Scholarship Renewed - 2018
The consulting firm of AES Engineers is committed to continuing its support of higher education by providing scholarships to deserving students. This award is available to all students, regardless of their field of study.
To be eligible the student needs to answer one of the essay questions that they will find on our site at http://www.aesengineers.com/scholarships.htm
We are offering a scholarship that will be awarded on the basis of character, as determined by evaluating the essays that are submitted.
Amount of award: $500.00
Deadline for entry: October 6, 2018
1. The first scholarship is the Animation Career Review "Aspiring Animation Professional" Scholarship. This $1000 scholarship is awarded annually to a student interested in pursuing an animation related degree at an accredited post-secondary school or college. Interested students can visit AnimationCareerReview.com to find eligibility information along with an online application. This is the seventh year we have offered this scholarship.
2. The second scholarship is the Fashion Schools "Aspiring Fashion Professional" Scholarship. This $1000 scholarship is awarded annually to a student interested in pursuing a fashion degree at an accredited post-secondary school or college. Interested students can visit Fashion-Schools.org to find eligibility information along with an online application. This is the fifth year we have offered this scholarship.
3. The third scholarship is the Online MBA Report "Aspiring Business Professional" Scholarship. This $1,000 scholarship is awarded annually to a student interested in pursuing a business degree at any accredited post-secondary school or college. Interested students can visit OnlineMBAReport.com to find eligibility information along with an online application. This is the third year we have offered this scholarship.
The deadline for all three scholarships is June 1, 2018.
Check back often to keep informed and up to date!