Eligibility: Each applicant must meet the following requirements:
1. Applicants must be a candidate for graduation from high school or certified home school program for the current school year and plan to attend an accredited college or university during the 2017-2018 academic school year.
2. Each applicant must be a legal military dependent child of an active duty, reserve, guard, retired, MIA/POW, deceased officer or enlisted member of the United States Air Force.
3. Applicants must have a minimum cumulative 3.25 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
4. Home-schooled applicants must supply credentials and documentation that are commensurate with the requirements listed in the application.
5. The AFOSC Scholarship Committee members and their dependents are not eligible to apply for or receive this scholarship.
Check back often to keep informed and up to date!