Here are two wonderful opportunities for students to work with the Education Department at Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum!
This summer we are offering two positions as Summer Staff for 11 weeks to work with our Summer Camps. The application link is below, but can also be found on our website www.jefpat.org or on the State of Maryland Job Aps page.
Deadline: MARCH 14, 2017.
Summer Staff at JPPM Application
2017 Scholarship Application
DEADLINE: March 31, 2017
Who says you can’t soar with shears? At Great Clips, we encourage you to show the world what you’re all about. To make it easier, Great Clips provides over $100,000 in scholarships and professional tools to cosmetology students each year! The scholarship award and professional tools are valued between $250 - $1,500.
The Great Scholarship Program aims to promote careers in cosmetology and at Great Clips salons to high school and cosmetology school students by providing tuition assistance or cosmetology tools to get them started.
We are excited to offfer the Great Scholarship Program to help students on their path to a successful and rewarding career in the exciting field of cosmetology.
This is a follow-up with additional information on the Trinity United Methodist Church 2017 scholarships.
Below, please find a separate document with Eligibility Requirements which may be helpful to applicants. Please note that the deadline is Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
The 2017 Trinity UMC Scholarship Application is posted on the church web site: http://www.trinityumchurch.org/scholarships
Elvear B. Johnson (Ph.D.) Scholarship 2016-2017
Calvert LSA is here!!!
Get started now and be prepared for the Calvert LSA
deadline date of March 15, 2017
Required Documents for a Complete 2017 Calvert LSA Mail-In Packet:
“How have your experiences influenced the person you have become or hope to become?” In planning your essay, consider the positive personal qualities you have or are striving for. Also, you might consider individuals who have influenced you, experiences you have had, and/or obstacles you have faced.
Eligibility: Each applicant must meet the following requirements:
1. Applicants must be a candidate for graduation from high school or certified home school program for the current school year and plan to attend an accredited college or university during the 2017-2018 academic school year.
2. Each applicant must be a legal military dependent child of an active duty, reserve, guard, retired, MIA/POW, deceased officer or enlisted member of the United States Air Force.
3. Applicants must have a minimum cumulative 3.25 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
4. Home-schooled applicants must supply credentials and documentation that are commensurate with the requirements listed in the application.
5. The AFOSC Scholarship Committee members and their dependents are not eligible to apply for or receive this scholarship.
Hamilton Relay Scholarship Application
Check back often to keep informed and up to date!